Order now to give a unique, India-flavoured Christmas present which will fill your house with the extraordinary scents of wild-crafted botanicals, exotic spice and mystical fragrance.
Dhuni Natural Incense:
- Entirely handrolled in India
- 100% natural, without glues, chemicals or additives of any kind!
- The last true artisan incense, still made in the traditional way
- Quite simply the most stunning present for the yoga lover, meditator or indiaphile in your life this Christmas!
If you have ever used incense to lighten up the sick smell of a home, you’re not alone. And, you’ve probably used Nag Champa Incense to do so. Nag champa, as one of the most common type of incense, hails from India and features the scents of Plumeria and sandalwood. These earthy scents are popular in temples, religious ceremonies and with those wanting to clarify their own homes.
Incense has often been referred to as the originating form of Aromatherapy, and understandably so. Its use of scent as a healing agent has long been hailed by the health care profession. In today’s modern age, the use of essential oils along side the burning of incense sticks has become increasingly popular, now recognized as a great stimulator of the olfactory nerves to give emotional, physical and psychological results.
Scent has long been linked with our ability to learn and our capacity to offer sympathy. It has also been linked with one’s creativity and their ability to produce results. It’s just that powerful. Other areas incense has been shown helpful along with aroma therapy is in:
- Cleaning the Atmosphere – Whether you have a sick patient in your home or you are trying to accelerate their healing, incense is a wonderful agent. It helps clear the air, giving a calming air to replace the negative and medicinal smells that lingered.
- Calming Agent- Incense is a wonderful tool, whether used in coils or sticks, to reduce one’s anxiety, stress, and fear. Most sticks or coils last about thirty minutes and can help one relax in that time.
- Revitalization- Incense is a great tool to help you relax after a long day, allow the body to unwind and the mind to clear. When stress builds up, sitting down in a dark room with some incense flowing will help you arise with renewed energy.
- Helps Stop Insomnia – If you have trouble sleeping, using incense under a watchful eye, can help you relax enough to fall asleep. If you’re looking to get a good night’s sleep, take a warm bath, strike up some incense and allow your body to relax fully.
- Prayer and Meditation- Incense helps the person who seeks to pray, meditate and experience deep contemplation. It clears the mind and helps the person concentrate on the task at hand.
If you’re looking for help in improving your own performance, be it creative tasks like painting or writing or you simply want to be able to think more clearly to do your own school work or business tasks better, the use of incense could be the answer. Incense is available in a wide variety of stores and marketplaces from those catering to the counterculture movement to Indian and Asian stores. Of course, it can also be found online in a wide variety of websites. It is a wonderful project to help relieve stress, is drug-free and has no lingering side effects. Just be sure to use in a well-ventilated room to keep from having an overwhelming scent lingering.